The team is looking for a dynamic individual with a strong blend of communication, analytical & hands-on development skills. This individual must have at least 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced geographically distributed environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience with front end development of ecommerce web sites preferably.
– Deliver clean, attractive, and permanent website solutions that match or exceed user expectations
– Optimize applications for scalable and responsive experiences
– Deliver reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensures web pages are functional across different browser types; conducts tests to verify user functionality. Verifies compliance with accessibility standards. Assists in resolving moderately complex production support problems.
– May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
– Three or more years of web, internet, or programmer/analyst related experience
– Good analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation, and testing of web applications
– Good interpersonal skill to interact with team members
– Good communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
– Ability to work in a team environment
What’s in store for you!
A young and dynamic team of sociable, music-and-content-loving project managers.
A multilingual working environment that can be a hive of activity when tight deadlines need to be met, or a relaxing and creative atmosphere in the chill-out zone.
Be part of a young company with tonnes of potential for international development and with offices in London, Paris, and Bangaloreâ€¦ and who knows, maybe even New York soon?
The freedom to express yourself and share new ideas, develop working methods and new processes.
We’re a start-up and you will have the opportunity to be your own boss, managing your client portfolios as you want under the supervision of the Joint-Head of Content.
Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: As per market standards
To apply: Send us your CV and covering letter (preferred format Word or PDF) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject: WD2018. Please mention the role you are applying for and notice period (or availability to start).